- Gaming PC
- Desktop PC
Affordable performance and flexibility, re-defined.
Create a totally immersive work environment for those who demand reliability and performance on a budget. Designed for heavy 24x7x365 workloads, the HP Z230 delivers next-generation processor and graphics technologies in a redesigned, compact yet impressively expandable tower.
Rock solid reliability, affordably priced
● Designed for heavy 24x7x365 workloads. The affordable HP Z230 Tower Workstation handles the demanding workloads of business applications.
● Gain peace of mind from our extreme test and validation processes with workstations designed for always-on environments.
● Control your environmental impact better than ever1 while lowering your total cost of ownership with a 92% efficient power supply and enhanced system reliability.
● Work smarter with your software tools. This HP workstation has earned a wide range of ISV certifications to deliver better, smarter performance.
Power for now, room to grow
● Grow along with your business. The HP Z230 Tower Workstation is designed to scale and expand, so you can add more storage and connectivity when you need it.
● Complete computing power in a new compact design. HP’s redesigned and more compact workstation is robust and flexible, while freeing up more space for work.
● Spend less time waiting. Speed up data transfers with six available drive bays including a 6,3 cm (2.5'') HD bay for high speed solid state drives.
● Boost your storage performance with RAID, solid state drives, or get the best of both worlds by combining large hard drives with an optional solid state drive as a cache device.
● Optimize this workstation for peak performance. HP Performance Advisor helps you easily configure your system with the best settings designed for specific applications.
HP Z230 Workstation
|Processor (CPU):||Quad Core Intel Core i5-4570 (6M Cache, 3.20 GHz / 3.60 GHz Turbo)|
|Memory (RAM):||4 DIMM, Up to 32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Unbuffered SDRAM|
|Graphics:||Integrated: Intel® HD Graphics P4600; Intel® HD Graphics 4600; Intel® HD Graphics 4400; Intel® HD Graphics Professional 2D: NVIDIA® NVS™ 310 (512 MB); NVIDIA® NVS™ 315 (1 GB); NVIDIA® NVS™ 510 (2 GB) Entry 3D: AMD FirePro™ W2100 (2 GB); AMD FirePro™ V3900 (1 GB); NVIDIA® Quadro® K420 (1 GB); NVIDIA® Quadro® K620 (2 GB); NVIDIA® Quadro® K600 (1 GB) Mid-range 3D: NVIDIA® Quadro® K2000 (2 GB) High-end 3D: AMD FirePro™ W7000 (4 GB); NVIDIA® Quadro® K4000 (3 GB) All discrete graphics cards are PCIe.|
|Hard Disk:||Internal drive bays: 3x 3.5"; External drive bays: 3x 5.25"|
|Hard Disk Controller:||Integrated SATA (4 ports 3 Gb/s and 2 ports 6 Gb/s) with RAID 0, 1 supported. Requires identical hard drives (speeds, capacity, interface).|
|Network Ports:||Integrated Intel I217LM PCIe Gigabit controller|
|Operating System:||Choose option|
|Audio:||Integrated High Definition Realtek ALC221|
|Optical Drive:||DVD-ROM, DVD+/-RW, Slot-load DVD+/-RW, HP Blu-ray Writer|
|Slots:||1 PCIe Gen3 x16; 1 PCIe Gen2 x4 (x16 connector); 1 PCIe Gen2 x1 (x4 connector); 1 PCIe Gen2 x1; 1 PCI|
|Ports:||Front: 2 USB 3.0; 1 USB 2.0; 1 USB 2.0 (charging); 1 headphone; 1 microphone; Back: 2 USB 3.0; 4 USB 2.0; 2 PS/2; 1 RJ-45; 1 audio line in; 1 audio line out; Internal: 3 USB 2.0|
|Power:||400W 92% efficient, wide-ranging, Active Power Factor Correction|
|Dimensions:||17 x 44.2 x 39.9 (W x H x D cm)|
|What's in the box:||1x HP Z230 Workstation
1x Power Lead
Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Product’s description, we provide a warranty from delivery and for a period of 3 months on all registered machines. For batteries the warranty period is thirty (30) days. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described below.
The warranty does not apply to any defect in a products arising from:
a) fair wear and tear;
b) willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
c) your failure to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions;
d) any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers; or
e) any software installed by you or on your behalf; or any file corruption, internet usage or any virus or bug which infiltrates or damages the products.
The warranty described above. shall apply to hardware products only. Batteries will only be considered defective if they have less than 50% capacity remaining. If you are a consumer, as defined in the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EC (as amended), this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
We reserve the right to test any products returned to us in accordance with these Terms. If, on testing, it transpires that you have not complied with the provisions of these Terms and/or any products returned to us is damaged through misuse, is missing parts or is in an unsalable condition due to your own acts or omissions, we will have no liability to repair or replace the products and shall be entitled to return the products to you in their existing condition.