- Desktop PC
The HP Z600 packs compute and visualisation power into a small, quiet package, ideal for the workstation where every inch, watt and decibel make a difference.
Innovation that transforms the way you work
The HP Z600's sleek new industrial design with brushed aluminum side panels, tool-free access chassis, integrated handles and visually cable-free engineering, creates new standards for ease of service, lowered acoustics and energy efficiency.
• Enhance your work area with one of the quietest HP Workstations, designed to fit where space is at a premium
• Minimise power and cooling costs with ENERGY STAR® qualified configurations featuring 85% efficient power supplies and HP WattSaver which, when activated, lower energy consumption to less than 1 Watt in off-mode
Performance to help you accomplish more every minute
The HP Z600 is engineered to optimize the way processor, memory, graphics, OS and software technology work together to deliver massive, whole-system computational power.
• Tackle bigger problems faster and process more tasks and threads in parallel with the new Intel® QuickPath Technology and new Intel Xeon processors with integrated memory controllers.
• Get maximum I/O bandwidth and expandability from a range of Gen2 PCI Express slots and optical drives and up to 5 storage bays
• Choose the simplified HP Installer Kit for Linux installation or a range of Windows® 7 selections
• Drive up to 8 displays with new dual graphics support and the latest NVIDIA and ATI graphics cards
Reliability derived from our legendary, confidence-inspiring quality
• Close relationships with ISVs help ensure full certification for your applications
• In-depth testing and quality assurance keep you productively up-and-running
• HP Performance Advisor helps ease configuration and updates and maximize a range of applications
• Comprehensive, lifetime HP Total Care options provide personal attention, convenient tools, and reliable service
HP Z600 Workstation
|Processor (CPU):||Choose option|
|Memory (RAM):||Choose option|
|Hard Disk:||Choose option|
|Operating System:||Choose option|
|Audio:||Integrated High Definition Audio with Jack Retasking Capability|
|Optical Drive:||Choose option|
2 PCI Express Gen2 x 16
1 PCI Express Gen2 x8 mechanical/x4 electrical
1 PCI Express Gen1 x8 mechanical/x4 electrical
3 x USB 2.0
1 x IEEE 1394a
1 x Microphone/Line-In
1 x Headphone/Line-Out
6 x USB 2.0
1 x Audio In
1 x Audio Out
1 x Microphone In
2 x PS/2
1x RJ-45 to integrated Gb LAN
Internal:3 x USB 2.0
|Power:||650W 85% (80PLUS) Efficient wide-ranging, active Power Factor Correction, with tool-free & cable-free connection|
|Dimensions:||16.53cm x 44.51cm x 44cm (W x H x D)|
|What's in the box:||1 x HP Z600 Workstation
1 x Power Lead
Official spec sheet HP Z600 WORKSTATION
Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Product’s description, we provide a warranty from delivery and for a period of 3 months on all registered machines. For batteries the warranty period is thirty (30) days. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described below.
The warranty does not apply to any defect in a products arising from:
a) fair wear and tear;
b) willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
c) your failure to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions;
d) any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers; or
e) any software installed by you or on your behalf; or any file corruption, internet usage or any virus or bug which infiltrates or damages the products.
The warranty described above. shall apply to hardware products only. Batteries will only be considered defective if they have less than 50% capacity remaining. If you are a consumer, as defined in the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EC (as amended), this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
We reserve the right to test any products returned to us in accordance with these Terms. If, on testing, it transpires that you have not complied with the provisions of these Terms and/or any products returned to us is damaged through misuse, is missing parts or is in an unsalable condition due to your own acts or omissions, we will have no liability to repair or replace the products and shall be entitled to return the products to you in their existing condition.