- Gaming PC
- Desktop PC
The ThinkPad X220i is lightweight and convenient to carry, has wide range of connectivity options and is viewable even in direct sunlight. For sales people who work in the field and need to access market data, give presentations and collect signatures, the ThinkPad X220i offers superior performance, multimedia functions and wireless connectivity in a lightweight easy-to-carry system.
Engineered for today’s mobile professionals, the ThinkPad X220i features the quality and performance Lenovo users have come to expect and increased audio, video and communications features that respond to the increased use of laptops as a multimedia and communications tools in business. The ultraportable ThinkPad X220i comes equipped with second generation Intel Core i3 processors that are 20% faster than previous generations with 2x the graphics performance.
ThinkPad has improved on It’s industry-leading full-size keyboard design and nimble TrackPoint by adding an advanced buttonless touchpad that’s up to 45% larger than last year. Lenovo Enhanced Experience 2.0 for Windows 7 further enhances the user experience with industry’s best boot up times. These best-in-class features, combined with Lenovo’s reputed durability and reliability, make the ThinkPad X220i a must-have for mobile professionals who need the best from their notebooks.
TOP REASONS TO OWN
• Powerful computing with second generation Intel Core i3 processors
• A 3lbs MIL-SPEC tested ultraportable for extreme mobility
• Enhanced communication and multimedia experience
• Up to 23 hour battery life with the slim external battery pack
• Exceptional usability with Lenovo’s industry-leading keyboard, new Buttonless Touchpad
CUTTING-EDGE PERFORMANCE – FOR MOBILE PRODUCTIVITY
The ThinkPad X220i notebook is designed for today’s mobile professionals:
• The same full-powered second generation Intel Core processors as many 14" and 15" laptops
• Fastest boot times with RapidBoot technology and Lenovo enhanced experience 2.0
• Up to 10x faster data transfer with USB 3.0
• Intel HD Graphics provides better performance on applications
EXCEPTIONAL BATTERY LIFE – FOR AN ALL-DAY-LONG NOTEBOOK
Battery options to last as long as your day.
• Up to 23 hours with the all new external battery pack
• Up to 15 hours with the 9-cell battery
• 30% longer battery life with Low Power Multimedia Mode
• Turbo Boost+ optimizes Intel’s Turbo Boost through Lenovo’s Power Manager for higher performance or enhanced battery life
Internet Voice and Voice Calls with the Quality of a traditional Telephone
• Choose between Private Chat mode that eliminates background noise when one person is talking or Conference Call mode that picks up sounds from across a room when many participants are around a conference table
• Keyboard noise suppression minimizes key clicks from being heard during voice calls
OUTSTANDING USER EXPERIENCE – FOR ENHANCED EFFICIENCY
Today’s enterprise workers need a laptop that is comfortable to use, hassle free and the ThinkPad X220i fi ts the bill.
• Microphone and speaker mute buttons with LED indicators so that you know for sure that the microphone is muted during a conference call
• An improved latching design
• The new buttonless touchpad provides a 45% larger surface area than before
• WWAN for freedom to work from anywhere, anytime
Lenovo Thinkpad X220i - Core i3 refurbished laptop
|Processor (CPU):||I3 2310M 2.10GHZ|
|Memory (RAM):||Choose option|
|Graphics:||Intel HD 3000|
|Display:||12.5" (1366x768) LED Wide Viewing Angle Anti Glare|
|Hard Disk:||Choose option|
|Operating System:||Choose option|
|Slots:||ExpressCard (54 mm) slot, 5-1 Media Card Reader|
|Ports:||2 x USB 2.0, Powered USB, VGA, DisplayPort, LAN, Headphone / microphone combo jack, Dock|
|Dimensions:||30.48 x 3.048 x 22.86 (W x H x D cm)|
|What's in the box:||1x Lenovo ThinkPad X220i Core i3 refurbished laptop
1x Laptop Charger
Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Product’s description, we provide a warranty from delivery and for a period of 3 months on all registered machines. For batteries the warranty period is thirty (30) days. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described below.
The warranty does not apply to any defect in a products arising from:
a) fair wear and tear;
b) willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
c) your failure to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions;
d) any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers; or
e) any software installed by you or on your behalf; or any file corruption, internet usage or any virus or bug which infiltrates or damages the products.
The warranty described above. shall apply to hardware products only. Batteries will only be considered defective if they have less than 50% capacity remaining. If you are a consumer, as defined in the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EC (as amended), this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
We reserve the right to test any products returned to us in accordance with these Terms. If, on testing, it transpires that you have not complied with the provisions of these Terms and/or any products returned to us is damaged through misuse, is missing parts or is in an unsalable condition due to your own acts or omissions, we will have no liability to repair or replace the products and shall be entitled to return the products to you in their existing condition.