- Desktop PC
The Lenovo ThinkStation S20 combines powerful graphics and the latest Xeon processor technology to drive productivity and redefine multi-tasking. Its groundbreaking design ramps up parallel workflows, enabling professional users to quickly bring their ideas to life.
The single-processor Intel Xeon Thinkstation S20 is the ideal mid-range workstation solution for users across a variety of industries - from 2D digital content creators, to users of mid-range CAD and EDA applications, to finance and medical professionals. The S20 supports up to two graphic adapters and a robust 625W power supply.
The Lenovo ThinkStation has an environmentally conscious, user-centric design – light on the environment but with tool-free maintenance. And Lenovo has close relationships with today’s leading ISV’s, ensuring optimum performance and stability in the demanding applications you use every day. Lenovo Thinkstations are fully certified and tested to optimize performance for the top ISV applications.
From Lenovo’s exceptional engineers comes the next generation of ThinkStation, designed exclusively for specialized professionals using graphically and computationally intensive applications. Its groundbreaking design ramps up parallel workflows, enabling professional users to quickly bring their ideas to life.
Equipped with the latest technology from Intel, the ThinkStation delivers performance that is simply unattainable with a standard desktop PC. The ThinkStation S20 and D20's powerful and efficient Intel Xeon processors speed through even the toughest workloads. Sporting up to eight powerful processing cores, the new ThinkStation comes fully equipped with an on-chip memory controller and Intel® QuickPath Interconnect, allowing you to innovate faster than ever before.
The Lenovo ThinkStation has an environmentally conscious, usercentric design that ultimately results in increased productivity. In addition, the performance and quality-focused Lenovo ThinkStation supports ThinkVantage Technologies such as Rescue and Recovery and Client Security Solution, providing users with superior data security.
• Brand-new Intel Xeon CPUs on both S and D series workstations deliver unmatched performance with incredible efficiency
• ThinkStation workstations come armed with a full line of bleeding-edge graphics technologies, including the NVIDIA QUADRO line, supporting SLI on select D Series configurations, and ATI FirePro graphics
• With up to a 1060W power supply on the D series, ThinkStation delivers all the juice your key components need to maintain peak performance
QUIET AND RELIABLE
• The ThinkStation’s 24db idle operating noise level makes it nearly undetectable
• ThinkStation's unique thermal design is engineered for maximum cool air delivery to key components, reducing the risk of hardware failure
• Both the S20 and D20 are EPEAT GOLD, GREENGUARD Certified
• The ThinkStation S20 and D20 contain more than 50% recycled plastics, including 26% post-consumer content
• All ThinkStation models are RoHS compliant
• Many ThinkStation models are Energy Star® 5.0 compliant
ENGINEERED FOR THE ULTIMATE USER EXPERIENCE
• The ThinkStation’s secure premium cover latch makes the cover easily removable, allowing users to make instant upgrades
• The ThinkStation’s illuminated front panel and icons make ports easily accessible, especially in studio and office environments
• The ThinkStation’s ergonomically designed, removable handle makes it easy to carry, move and manage
• Rack implementation is possible both in the ThinkStation S20 and the ThinkStation D20
Lenovo ThinkStation S20 Workstation
|Processor (CPU):||Intel Xeon 35xx/36xx/55xx/56xx Series 2/4/6 Core Processors - Intel VT-x (Hardware Virtualization enabled)|
|Memory (RAM):||Up to 24GB 6 DIMM slots, UDIMM, PC3-10600 1333MHz DDR3, ECC, 3-channel capable|
|Graphics:||2 x PCI Express (x16) Graphics slot up to 75 watts (supports up to 8 monitors)|
|Hard Disk:||3x 3.5" Internal Bays, 1x 3.5" External Bays, 2x 5.25" External Bays|
|Hard Disk Controller:||Serial ATA, SATA 3.0Gb/s, integrated in ICH10R|
|Network Ports:||Integrated Broadcom BCM5755 Gigabit Ethernet Controller|
|Operating System:||Choose option|
|Audio:||High Definition (HD) Audio, Analog Devices AD1988A codec|
|Optical Drive:||Choose option|
|Slots:||2 x PCI Express (x16) Graphics slot; 1 x PCI Express (x16 mechanically, x4 electrically); 1 x PCI Express (x1); 1 x PCI|
|Ports:||Front: Headphone, Microphone, 2 x USB 2.0; Rear: 8 x USB 2.0, 1 x Serial port, 1 x eSATA, 1 x RJ-45 to integrated Gigabit LAN, 1 x audio In, 1 x audio Out, 1 x mic in|
|Power:||625 watt 85PLUS power supply|
|Dimensions:||17.5 x 47.8 x 48.3 (W x H x D cm)|
|What's in the box:||1x Lenovo ThinkStation S20 workstation
1x Power Lead
Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Product’s description, we provide a warranty from delivery and for a period of 3 months on all registered machines. For batteries the warranty period is thirty (30) days. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described below.
The warranty does not apply to any defect in a products arising from:
a) fair wear and tear;
b) willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
c) your failure to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions;
d) any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers; or
e) any software installed by you or on your behalf; or any file corruption, internet usage or any virus or bug which infiltrates or damages the products.
The warranty described above. shall apply to hardware products only. Batteries will only be considered defective if they have less than 50% capacity remaining. If you are a consumer, as defined in the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EC (as amended), this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
We reserve the right to test any products returned to us in accordance with these Terms. If, on testing, it transpires that you have not complied with the provisions of these Terms and/or any products returned to us is damaged through misuse, is missing parts or is in an unsalable condition due to your own acts or omissions, we will have no liability to repair or replace the products and shall be entitled to return the products to you in their existing condition.