- Desktop PC
The Lenovo ThinkPad X230 offers the power and expansive feature set of a full-size laptop in a thin and lightweight ultra-portable package. Whether you are travelling around the world or commuting between offices, this powerful laptop is easy to carry − starting at just 2.96lbs! Engineered for mobile professionals, the ThinkPad X230 is built on the 3rd generation Intel Core processor with added performance from Intel Turbo Boost technology 2.0.
The notebook offers world-class features which combines the speed of solid state drives with the storage capacity of hard disk drives to increase boot time and application performance. Boot and resume the notebook much faster with Lenovo RapidBoot and RapidResume. The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 allows you to transfer data ten times faster than USB 2.0.
Taking mobile performance one step further with superior communications: HD display, 720p HD camera, HD microphone, and Dolby Advanced Audio 2.0. These exemplary features, combined with Lenovo’s globally recognized durability and reliability, make the ThinkPad X230 the must-have ultraportable.
Exceptional Mobile Peformance
Full-powered computing with the 3rd generation Intel Core processors
• Better Performance with Genuine Windows 10
• Up to 100% increase in 3D and visual performance with Intel HD graphics
• Fastest boot and resume times with Lenovo RapidBoot, and RapidResume technology
• All-day battery life − up to 24 hours with external battery pack
• Trusted ThinkPad quality - passing 8 Mil-Spec tests
Faster wireless connectivity from wake with Lenovo RapidConnect get to work faster
• High data transfer on USB 3.0 with a transmission speed of up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0
• Wide-range media and data connectivity with VGA, MiniDisplayPort with audio, 4-in-1 SD Card Reader, and 34mm ExpressCard
LENOVO ENHANCED EXPERIENCE 3
Optimizes data security with robust features like:
• Self-encrypting drives that protect data on the hard disk drives in case of loss or theft
• Hardware Password Manager for central security management of self-encrypting drives
• Built-in Fingerprint Reader1 to switch on the laptop and log on in one swipe
• BIOS Port Lock to disable all input and output ports remotely without any additional hardware
• USB Blocker2 to identify and block different types of USB devices connected to the system
Provides superior web conferencing with:
• Keystroke noise suppression, high-quality webcam, and superior dual digital array microphones
• Polycom ready for excellent video conferencing, voice conferencing, data and online communication
• Noise cancelling dual-array microphones make conversations clearer, eliminating echo and background noise
• Keyboard noise suppression technology reduces the sound of key presses when on Internet calls
• 720p HD camera with face tracking provides a clear picture even when on the move
• Experience full, enveloping sound anywhere you go with Dolby Advanced Audio 2.0 on your ThinkPad. Greater clarity and fidility from your laptop
LENOVO THINKPAD X230 - Core i5 Refurbished Laptop
|Processor (CPU):||Intel Core i5 3320M (up to 3.30 GHz)|
|Memory (RAM):||Choose option|
|Graphics:||Intel HD Graphics|
|Display:||12.5" (1366 x 768) LED Backlit Display|
|Web Cam:||Low-Light 20p HD Camera with Face Tracking|
|Hard Disk:||Choose option
|Operating System:||Choose option|
|Audio:||Stereo Speakers Dolby Advanced Audio 2.0|
|Slots:||ExpressCard 54mm, 4-in-1 SD Card Reader, Fingerprint Reader|
|Ports:||1 x Mini Display Port with Audio, 1 x VGA, 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x Always-on USB 2.0|
|Dimensions:||30 x 2.66 x 20.6 (W x H x D cm)|
|What's in the box:||1 x Lenovo Thinkpad X230 - Core i5 Refurbished Laptop
1 x Laptop Charger
Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Product’s description, we provide a warranty from delivery and for a period of 3 months on all registered machines. For batteries the warranty period is thirty (30) days. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described below.
The warranty does not apply to any defect in a products arising from:
a) fair wear and tear;
b) willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
c) your failure to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions;
d) any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers; or
e) any software installed by you or on your behalf; or any file corruption, internet usage or any virus or bug which infiltrates or damages the products.
The warranty described above. shall apply to hardware products only. Batteries will only be considered defective if they have less than 50% capacity remaining. If you are a consumer, as defined in the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EC (as amended), this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
We reserve the right to test any products returned to us in accordance with these Terms. If, on testing, it transpires that you have not complied with the provisions of these Terms and/or any products returned to us is damaged through misuse, is missing parts or is in an unsalable condition due to your own acts or omissions, we will have no liability to repair or replace the products and shall be entitled to return the products to you in their existing condition.