- Desktop PC
Combining next-generation performance technologies into a powerful, flexible, and reliable single processor socket workstation, the HP xw4600 Workstation is designed and engineered to give you and your business a professional edge.
Gain a productivity advantage and accomplish more in less time with outstanding price/performance from this affordable workstation solution:
• Intel X38 Express performance chipset with ECC memory support and workstation-class Dual and Quad-Core Intel processors
• Dual PCIe x16 Gen2 graphics interfaces with up to twice the performance bandwidth of previous generation interfaces
• Professional 2D and 3D graphics cards drive up to four 3D or six 2D displays without compromise
• Realize savings in power consumption and energy costs with an 80 PLUS efficient power supply and ENERGY STAR qualified options Inherently flexible
Maximize your financial investment and meet the
increasingly demanding requirements of graphics and other data-intensive professional applications such as mechanical design, digital content creation, or video editing and more:
• Flexible, workstation-class options and expandability and support for up to 8 GB of ECC memory
• More ports and expandability than before simplify adding memory, peripherals, and storage as your future requirements change
• Tool-less chassis design enables simple serviceability
• Optional HP Remote Graphics Software helps make your work life easier by enabling real-time remote connections over a network
Focus on your priorities and work with true confidence with the comprehensive support of HP and its global partner network backing your system.
• HP engineers work onsite with ISVs to test and certify applications, OS, and hardware configurations to help ensure that applications run better, faster and with greater reliability
• HP Performance Tuning Framework (available free on Microsoft Windows-based systems) helps you optimize and deliver the highest levels of system performance and application power throughout the life of your HP Workstation.
HP XW4600 Workstation
|Processor (CPU):||Intel Core 2 Duo E8500 processor 6M Cache, 3.16 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB|
|Memory (RAM):||Up to 8 GB DDR2 800 MHz ECC; 4 DIMM slots|
|Graphics:||Professional 2D: NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290 (256 MB, up to two cards) and NVIDIA Quadro NVS 450 (512 MB, can be used in dual configuration with NVS 290); Entry 3D: NVIDIA Quadro FX 370 (256 MB, up to two cards), NVIDIA Quadro FX 570 (256 MB, up to two cards), and ATI FirePro V3700 (256 MB, up to two cards); Mid-range 3D: ATI FireGL V5700 (512 MB, up to two cards), and NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700 (512 MB, up to two cards); High-end 3D: NVIDIA Quadro FX 3700 (512 MB), ATI FireGL V7750 (1 GB), NVIDIA Quadro FX 4600 (768 MB), NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 (1.5 GB), and NVIDIA Quadro CX (1.5 GB)|
|Hard Disk:||Up to 4 drives (will require optional expander kits), 4 TB max; Integrated serial ATA controller (ICH10R) 3 Gb/s (NCQ with 5 SATA connectors) with RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10 capability|
|Operating System:||Choose option|
|Audio:||Integrated high definition audio with jack retasking capability|
|Optical Drive:||Choose option|
|Slots:||7 full length slots: PCI Express (PCIe) x16 Gen 2 graphics, 1x PCIe x8 (x4 electrical) slot, 1x PCIe x1 slot, 3x PCI slots|
|Ports:||Front: 2x USB 2.0, 1x headphone, 1x microphone; Rear: 7x USB 2.0, 1x standard serial port (opt. 2nd), 1x parallel, 2x PS/2, 1x external SATA 1.5 Gb/s, 1x RJ-45 to integrated Gigabit LAN, audio in,audio out, microphone; Internal: 3x USB 2.0|
|Power:||475W Active Power Factor Correction, 80 PLUS efficient; ENERGY STAR® qualified configurations|
|Dimensions:||17 x 44.9 x 45.7 (W x H x D cm)|
|What's in the box:||1x HP XW4600 Workstation
1x Power Lead
Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Product’s description, we provide a warranty from delivery and for a period of 3 months on all registered machines. For batteries the warranty period is thirty (30) days. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described below.
The warranty does not apply to any defect in a products arising from:
a) fair wear and tear;
b) willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
c) your failure to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions;
d) any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers; or
e) any software installed by you or on your behalf; or any file corruption, internet usage or any virus or bug which infiltrates or damages the products.
The warranty described above. shall apply to hardware products only. Batteries will only be considered defective if they have less than 50% capacity remaining. If you are a consumer, as defined in the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EC (as amended), this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
We reserve the right to test any products returned to us in accordance with these Terms. If, on testing, it transpires that you have not complied with the provisions of these Terms and/or any products returned to us is damaged through misuse, is missing parts or is in an unsalable condition due to your own acts or omissions, we will have no liability to repair or replace the products and shall be entitled to return the products to you in their existing condition.