- Desktop PC
Thin, light, and ready to work
Impressively thin and light, the HP EliteBook 840 empowers users to create, connect, and collaborate, using enterprise-class performance technology that helps keep you productive in and out of the office.
● Combine high performance technology and long battery life with Windows 10 6th Gen Intel Core processors and a PCIe Gen3 SSD. Drive performance with up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory and dual storage options for your most demanding business applications and fast access to data.
Slim new design with all the right ports
● Connect to essential ports without the hassle of dongles. At just 18.9 mm, the ultraslim and light HP EliteBook 840 comes with VGA, Display Port, RJ-45, USB, USB-C™, and enterprise docking capabilities.
Security inside and out
● HP helps protect you from malware and visual hacking. HP Sure Start with Dynamic Protection protects against BIOS attacks, and the optional HP Sure View integrated privacy screen shields your screen from prying eyes with the touch of a button.
Designed for collaboration
● Replace your speaker phone with the HP EliteBook 840 with Audio by Bang & Olufsen plus HP Noise Reduction Software that provides a rich collaboration experience for applications like Skype for Business.
● Power through your day with Windows 10 and the powerful, sleek, thin, and light HP EliteBook 840.
● Instantly protect against visual hacking with the optional HP Sure View integrated privacy screen, featuring 3M privacy technology. At the touch of a button your screen appears dark to those around you while you see your content clearly.
● HP Sure Start with Dynamic Protection checks your BIOS every 15 minutes to detect attacks and corruption then self-heals the BIOS automatically.
● Enjoy a remarkable balance of comfort and feedback with the HP Premium Keyboard engineered for accuracy.
● Get the speed and space you need without having to use external storage. Dual drive support options quickly boot, wake, and run your system on a fast SSD and let you maintain access to your files with a high-capacity HDD.
● Stand up to the workload with an EliteBook that passed MIL-STD 810G testing.
● Experience the difference with HP Clear Sound AMP and the HP EliteBook 840 speakers.
● Suppress background noise including keyboard clicks with HP Noise Reduction Software.
HP 840 G3 - Core i7-6500U - 256GB mSATA SSD - 8GB DDR4
|Processor (CPU):||Intel Core i7-6500U, 2.50 GHz and up to 3.10 GHz in Turbo|
|Memory (RAM):||8GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (Up to 32 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM. Transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s. SODIMM slots are customer accessible/upgradeable. Supports dual channel memory)|
|Graphics:||Intel HD Graphics 520|
|Display:||14" diagonal FHD (1920 x 1080)|
|Web Cam:||720p HD Camera|
|Hard Disk:||256GB mSATA SSD|
|Operating System:||Windows 10 Home|
|Audio:||Audio by Bang & Olufsen; Integrated dual array microphone; Integrated premium speakers; HP Noise Reduction Software; HP Clear Sound Amp|
|Slots:||1 media card reader; 1 external SIM (Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC.)|
|Ports:||1x USB 3.0; 1x USB 3.0 charging; 1x USB Type-C; 1x DisplayPort; 1x VGA; 1x headphone/microphone combo; 1x AC power; 1x RJ-45; 1x docking connector|
|WiFi:||HP lt4120 Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ X5 LTE Mobile Broadband Module; HP hs3110 HSPA+ Mobile Broadband; Intel 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo; Intel 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) and Bluetooth® 4.0 Combo; Near Field Communication (NFC) module (optional); Intel® Pro Wireless Display (WiDi Pro) (Support for Miracast (Windows 8.1 and Windows 10))|
|Dimensions:||33.8 x 1.89 x 23.7 (W x H x D cm)|
|What's in the box:||1 x HP 840 G3 - Core i7-6500U - 256GB mSATA SSD - 8GB DDR4 |
1 x Laptop Charger
Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Product’s description, we provide a warranty from delivery and for a period of 3 months on all registered machines. For batteries the warranty period is thirty (30) days. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described below.
The warranty does not apply to any defect in a products arising from:
a) fair wear and tear;
b) willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
c) your failure to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions;
d) any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers; or
e) any software installed by you or on your behalf; or any file corruption, internet usage or any virus or bug which infiltrates or damages the products.
The warranty described above. shall apply to hardware products only. Batteries will only be considered defective if they have less than 50% capacity remaining. If you are a consumer, as defined in the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EC (as amended), this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
We reserve the right to test any products returned to us in accordance with these Terms. If, on testing, it transpires that you have not complied with the provisions of these Terms and/or any products returned to us is damaged through misuse, is missing parts or is in an unsalable condition due to your own acts or omissions, we will have no liability to repair or replace the products and shall be entitled to return the products to you in their existing condition.