- Desktop PC
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
Keep growing your business, not your expenses. The HP ProDesk 400 G1 Series offers expandable desktop PC options that meet your everyday business needs with enough room to grow. Watch your business flourish while minimizing the total cost of ownership — now that’s a smart investment.
• Customize a PC configuration that’s the perfect fit for your business.
• Look smart and work smarter, thanks to a stylish design offering increased flexibility for a variety of hardware configurations. It’s the perfect way to meet your needs—and your budget.
• Cruise through tasks easily and efficiently with the latest processor technology. The Intel Core 4th Gen processor boasts a powerful chipset, processor support and robust memory.
• Be confident at the helm with help from programs like HP Support Assistant that make deployment and management a breeze.
• Coast through your task list thanks to Windows and HP. Enjoy a superior user experience that includes intuitive and simple software applications like HP PageLift.
More expansion, less expense
• Experience high growth at a low cost of ownership with options for easy expansion and upgrades.
• Don’t limit your business. Choose from microtower or small form factor with optional bundled displays that can be upgraded and expanded as your needs change.
• Here’s a PC you can rely on. Enjoy a business-class platform and 12 month lifecycle plus the assurance of 115,000 hours of reliability testing.
• Easily share your internet connection with up to five devices with HP Wireless Hotspot. Help colleagues get online and improve productivity.
• Help decrease your environmental impact when you use an EPEAT Gold registered PC.
• Protect data, devices and identities with HP Client Security which now includes HP Trust Circles to make sure only approved contacts can access the files.
• Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
• Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles protects your data by ensuring that only approved contacts can access critical files.
HP 400 G1 SFF (CONFIGURE TO ORDER)
|Processor (CPU):||Choose option|
|Memory (RAM):||Choose option|
|Graphics:||Integrated Intel HD Graphics|
|Hard Disk:||Choose option|
|Operating System:||Choose option|
|Audio:||DTS Studio Sound, Realtek ALC 221 Audio (all ports stereo)|
|Optical Drive:||Choose option|
|Slots:||(1) PCI Express x16 graphics connectors; one wired as a x4; (3) PCI Express x1 accessory connectors; (1) USB 2.0 header for media card reader|
|Ports:||2 USB 3.0; 6 USB 2.0; 2 PS/2; 1 VGA; 1 DVI-D; 1 microphone/headphone jack; 1 audio line in/out; 1 RJ-45; 1 serial|
|Power:||Internal 240W Power Supply, Active PFC|
|Dimensions:||337mm x 385mm x 100mm (W x H x D)|
|What's in the box:||1x HP 400 G1 SFF
1x Power Lead
Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Product’s description, we provide a warranty from delivery and for a period of 3 months on all registered machines. For batteries the warranty period is thirty (30) days. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described below.
The warranty does not apply to any defect in a products arising from:
a) fair wear and tear;
b) willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
c) your failure to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions;
d) any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers; or
e) any software installed by you or on your behalf; or any file corruption, internet usage or any virus or bug which infiltrates or damages the products.
The warranty described above. shall apply to hardware products only. Batteries will only be considered defective if they have less than 50% capacity remaining. If you are a consumer, as defined in the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EC (as amended), this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
We reserve the right to test any products returned to us in accordance with these Terms. If, on testing, it transpires that you have not complied with the provisions of these Terms and/or any products returned to us is damaged through misuse, is missing parts or is in an unsalable condition due to your own acts or omissions, we will have no liability to repair or replace the products and shall be entitled to return the products to you in their existing condition.