- Gaming PC
- Desktop PC
Built thin and light for the executive or frequent traveler, the Dell Latitude E4310 ultraportable laptop combines sleek looks with remarkable durability and advanced wireless connectivity.
Dell Latitude E-Family laptops unite dependable, long-lasting design with professional style.
• Lasting Durability: All Latitude E-Family laptops—from everyday ultraportables to the ruggedized ATG and XFR—undergo rigorous durability testing, as well as accelerated life testing that simulates real-world usage. The result: business laptops that are designed to go the distance.
• Strength & Sophistication: A durable Dell Tri-Metal case radiates confidence in your choice of colors available on select models, while reinforced hinges and rugged system latches add durability, against the rigors of everyday use.
• Design That Works with You: Enjoy wireless mobility, or go wired when the situation demands it with a range of ports and inter-compatible E-Family docking options.
• Slim, Reinforced Displays: Advanced LED technology enables Latitude E-Family laptops to have thin widescreen displays while remaining exceptionally durable under everyday use.
• Critical Data Protection: A fast response free-fall-sensor on the motherboard, along with a Dell StrikeZone shock absorber, can protect your data against system drops even if the laptop is turned off. Optional solidstate drives allow for fast, reliable data storage.
Whether in the office or around the globe, Latitude E-Family laptops can simplify productivity for mobile collabortion.
• Easy Global Collaboration: The latest wireless options let you connect with colleagues from virtually anywhere. A light sensitive webcam and noise-reducing microphone for speech enhancement can be paired with speakers for an optimal videoconferencing experience.
• Long Battery Life: Choose a 3-year warranty battery option or select standard high-capacity batteries paired with Dell ExpressCharge technology, which allows for an 80% recharge in about an hour.
• Smart Controls: An intuitive, gesture-enabled touchpad and vibrant backlit keyboard let you work smartly and comfortably in virtually any situation.
• Power to Do More: With Intel Core i5 processors with Turbo Boost Technology you can get an extr boost of performance to stay on top of business.
• Always ON Capability: Use Dell’s Latitude ON technology to access your e-mail, calendar and contacts without needing to boot up, and enjoy the added benefit of idle battery life that can extend for days, not just hours on select platforms
With their emphasis on stability, inter-compatibility, global support and business-class control, Latitude E-Family laptops can help save IT time and money within your organization.
• Family-Level Compatibility: The Latitude E-Family is designed for compatibility—so, whether you’re working from home or frheadquarters, you can effortlessly dock, swap out batteries or share AC adapters with other EFamily users.
• Globally Standard Platforms: IT can standardize globally on select E-Family laptop configurations for an ex- tended and assured period of time, making it easy to manage, resolve issues and order replacement parts.
• Long-Life Stability: A 15-month targeted lifecycle, managed product transitions and targeted 5-year docking and peripheral commonality make it easy to maintain a consistent work environment while planning for future deployments. Additional service and support options can further extend the product lifecycle.
• Advanced Security & Systems Management: All Latitude E-Family laptops include features designed to simplify data protection, asset monitoring and remote management while allowing for fast IT response to business threats.
• Global Service & Support: Latitude E-Family laptops feature a range of customizable, globally focused service and support options, including 3-Year International Service (with purchase of Next Business Day Onsite Service after Remote Diagnosis), Dell ProSupport for IT and Dell Migration Services for easy transition & deployment.
DELL Vostro 3700 - Core i5 Refurbished Laptop
|Processor (CPU):||Intel Core i5 430M|
|Memory (RAM):||Choose option|
|Graphics:||Intel HD Graphics with Dynamic Frequency|
|Display:||17.3" Anti-glare LED-backlit Widescreen HD+ display (1600x900)|
|Web Cam:||Integrated Webcam|
|Hard Disk:||Choose option
|Operating System:||Choose option|
|Audio:||High Definition Audio|
|Slots:||ExpressCard/34 slot; 8-in-1 Memory Card Reader;|
|Ports:||4x USB 2.0; 1x USB 2.0/eSATA; Microphone input; Headphone output; 1x RJ-45 (Ethernet); 1x VGA; 1x HDMI; 1x FireWire;|
|Dimensions:||32.3 x 2.15 x 30.6 (W x H x D cm)|
|What's in the box:||1 x Dell Vostro 3700 - Core i5 Refurbished Laptop
1 x Laptop Charger
Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Product’s description, we provide a warranty from delivery and for a period of 3 months on all registered machines. For batteries the warranty period is thirty (30) days. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described below.
The warranty does not apply to any defect in a products arising from:
a) fair wear and tear;
b) willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
c) your failure to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions;
d) any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers; or
e) any software installed by you or on your behalf; or any file corruption, internet usage or any virus or bug which infiltrates or damages the products.
The warranty described above. shall apply to hardware products only. Batteries will only be considered defective if they have less than 50% capacity remaining. If you are a consumer, as defined in the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EC (as amended), this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
We reserve the right to test any products returned to us in accordance with these Terms. If, on testing, it transpires that you have not complied with the provisions of these Terms and/or any products returned to us is damaged through misuse, is missing parts or is in an unsalable condition due to your own acts or omissions, we will have no liability to repair or replace the products and shall be entitled to return the products to you in their existing condition.