- Desktop PC
An immersive visual and audio experience
Enjoy an optimal viewing experience for work, videos, movies and even gaming on this ideally sized 34" 21:9 curved monitor. The curved screen maximizes your field of view and minimizes reflection so you can view images on your screen more comfortably. The wrap-around feel draws you deeper into the action.
• Cinematic clarity and sharpness thanks to:
- WQHD 3440x1440 resolution
- Consistent colors across a wide viewing angle
• Over 1 billion accurate colors with a wide 99% sRGB1 color gamut.
• Rich engaging sound with integrated 18W speakers.
• Virtually borderless viewing with a stylish, thin bezel design
Improved productivity and unrivaled usability
Adjust the monitor to view the screen the way you like, and easily work with multiple applications simultaneously to help boost your productivity.
• Ideal alternative to dual monitor setup with sharper (20% more pixels) WQHD resolution vs. two Full HD monitors.
• Enjoy enhanced viewing comfort with tilt, swivel, and height adjustable features.
• See the full 34", 21:9 image 60 Hz when you connect your PC via HDMI 2.0.
• Help improve productivity with easy windows organization from Dell Easy Arrange.
• Navigate across multiple applications from two different PC inputs with Picture by Picture and Picture in Picture features.
Reliable with an eco-conscious design
Choosing the Dell UltraSharp 34 Monitor means you'll get
proven technology from the makers of the #1 monitor
• Enjoy peace of mind with Premium Panel Guarantee during the 3 years Limited Hardware Warranty period.
• Gain productivity from minimal downtime with 3 years Advanced Exchange Service.
• Designed with eco-conscious materials.
• Meets the latest environmental standards.
Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Product’s description, we provide a warranty from delivery and for a period of 3 months on all registered machines. For batteries the warranty period is thirty (30) days. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described below.
The warranty does not apply to any defect in a products arising from:
a) fair wear and tear;
b) willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
c) your failure to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions;
d) any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers; or
e) any software installed by you or on your behalf; or any file corruption, internet usage or any virus or bug which infiltrates or damages the products.
The warranty described above. shall apply to hardware products only. Batteries will only be considered defective if they have less than 50% capacity remaining. If you are a consumer, as defined in the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EC (as amended), this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
We reserve the right to test any products returned to us in accordance with these Terms. If, on testing, it transpires that you have not complied with the provisions of these Terms and/or any products returned to us is damaged through misuse, is missing parts or is in an unsalable condition due to your own acts or omissions, we will have no liability to repair or replace the products and shall be entitled to return the products to you in their existing condition.