- Gaming PC
- Desktop PC
The style you want and the performance you need come together in one durable and environmentally friendly package with the Dell Latitude E6420 laptop. The 14” HD, LED display, and dual-core processing options make the Latitude E6420 ideal for office-to-home professionals who require high performance and dependability as well as ease of mobility.
The Latitude E6420 is one of Dell’s most environmentally friendly products. Making it easy for you to reduce your environmental impact, the E6420 features a mercury free LED display using arsenic-free display glass, has reduced levels of environmentally sensitive materials such as mercury and arsenic and can be configured to be completely free of BFR/PVC 8. The Latitude E6420 has a 5.0 Energy Star rating, which means it uses energy-efficient power supplies, operates efficiently in multiple modes (Off, Sleep and Idle), and has advanced power-management features enabled. This level of efficiency helps you save money and energy associated with the use of your product.
Making it easier to choose products with eco-responsible packaging, this product is cradled in our innovative bamboo packaging. We know that responsible sourcing is important to you, so our bamboo is sourced from a forest far away from pandas’ known habitats and near manufacturing operations to the reduce the carbon footprint of shipping. For easy disposal, bamboo packaging is biodegradable and certified ‘compostable’ by the Soil Control Lab.
Ready for whatever your work might dish out, this business-rugged laptop is stylishly armored top to bottom with a hardwearing MIL-STD 810G tested Tri-Metal casing, a highly durable anodized, brushed aluminum display back, a tough powder-coated base and reinforced steel hinges. On the inside, it is equipped with a spill-resistant keyboard, protective LCD seal and 360 degree bumper for added screen protection that can outlast the bumps and spills of everyday work.
As a member of the Latitude E-Family, the E6420 provides go anywhere productivity, confident security and efficient manageability in a durable design that’s built to last - all that you’ve come to expect from the Latitude E-Family.
Built to Last Durability
Doing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
• Get protection from extreme temperatures, vibration, dust and high altitudes with MIL-STD-810G tested laptops.
• Look sharp while working hard thanks to the Dell Tri-Metal chassis with a brushed aluminum finish and reinforced magnesium alloy wrapped corners.
• Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective seal that helps to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed.
• Appreciate the fine details, from strong metal-plated hinges and rugged closing latch to the durable powder-coated underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches.
Get long-lasting power and performance to make your job easier, whether you are in the office or on the road. Latitude E-Family laptops are built with your business in mind, offering great features to help increase productivity.
• Stay productive with an optional 6 cell ExpressCharge capable primary battery.
• Multitask at the speed of business with DDR3 memory and Intel Core processor and UMA graphics options.
• Communicate effectively worldwide with optional built-in webcam, array microphones and a high-performing antenna for ideal mobile broadband connections.
• Work in your comfort zone with 180-degree movement and optional backlit keyboard for low-light environments.
Enjoy seamless integration into your IT environment and rest easy knowing that Latitude E-Family laptops—and your company data are secure and protected anywhere in the world.
• Know your data is secure with Dell’s Data Protection | Encryption
• Protect your data from the unexpected mishaps with Dell Fast Response Free-Fall Sensor and StrikeZone
• Control who has access to your data with Dell ControlVault, Dell Data Protection | Access, contactless smart card and finger- print reader login access options.
• Help prevent system viruses and contain data leaks with port control options.
Manage and maintain your fleet of Latitude E-Family laptops with ease from planning and deploying to ongoing maintenance and support.
• Confidently plan future product roll-outs with Dell Latitude’s long lifecycles, transitions and ImageWatch advance look at soft- ware and hardware changes.
• Upgrade or service key components conveniently via one single access door.
• Save time and money with Dell KACE easy to use systems management appliances.
• Know you have a partner with Dell for maintaining and supporting your systems with a wide range of customizable and globally focused service and support options.
Dell Latitude E6420 - Core i7 refurbished laptop
|Processor (CPU):||Intel Core i7-2620M Processor 4M Cache, up to 3.40 GHz|
|Memory (RAM):||Choose option|
|Graphics:||Intel HD Graphics 3000|
|Display:||14.0" HD (1366x768) Anti-Glare LED|
|Web Cam:||HD Webcam|
|Hard Disk:||Choose option|
|Operating System:||Choose option|
|Audio:||Stereo Speakers; ( High Quality Speakers )|
|Slots:||1 ExpressCard/54 slot, 1 SD/MMC media reader|
|Ports:||Network connector (RJ-45); USB 2.0 (4) – 1 USB/eSATA combo; Stereo headphone/ Microphone combo jack, Docking Connector, VGA, HDMI|
|Dimensions:||35.20 x 3.25 x 24.10 (W x H x D cm)|
|What's in the box:||1x Dell Latitude E6420 - Core i7 refurbished laptop
1x Laptop Charger
Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Product’s description, we provide a warranty from delivery and for a period of 3 months on all registered machines. For batteries the warranty period is thirty (30) days. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described below.
The warranty does not apply to any defect in a products arising from:
a) fair wear and tear;
b) willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
c) your failure to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions;
d) any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers; or
e) any software installed by you or on your behalf; or any file corruption, internet usage or any virus or bug which infiltrates or damages the products.
The warranty described above. shall apply to hardware products only. Batteries will only be considered defective if they have less than 50% capacity remaining. If you are a consumer, as defined in the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EC (as amended), this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
We reserve the right to test any products returned to us in accordance with these Terms. If, on testing, it transpires that you have not complied with the provisions of these Terms and/or any products returned to us is damaged through misuse, is missing parts or is in an unsalable condition due to your own acts or omissions, we will have no liability to repair or replace the products and shall be entitled to return the products to you in their existing condition.