- Desktop PC
When you need to take your office with you, the Dell Latitude E5420 laptop can perform wherever you need to work. The newly redesigned Latitude E5420 offers productive mobility with its 14.0” HD, WLED screen that is ideal for professionals looking for a budget-friendly blend of mobility and at-your-desk computing.
Built to Last Durability
Doing business today means working anytime, anywhere. You need a laptop to keep up with your work style. Latitude E-Family laptops combine world-class design with durability to perform, wherever business takes you.
• Look sharp while working hard thanks to the Dell Tri-MetalTM casing with an anodized, brushed aluminum finish.
• Worry less about making a mess with the spill-resistant keyboard and LCD protective bumper and seal that helps to form a barrier around your LCD panel when closed.
• Appreciate the fine details, from strong steel hinges and rugged closing latch to the durable powder-coated underside that helps guard against nicks and scratches.
Get long-lasting power and performance to make your job easier, whether you are in the office or on the road. Latitude E-Family laptops are built with your business in mind, offering great features to help increase productivity.
• Stay productive with long-life battery options.
• Multitask at the speed of business with Intel® Core™ processor options and high-bandwidth DDR3 memory.
• Communicate effectively worldwide with optional built-in webcam, array microphones and a high-performing antenna for ideal mobile broadband connections (optional).
• Work in your comfort zone with 180-degree LCD movement and optional backlit11 keyboard for low-light envi- ronments.
Enjoy seamless integration into your IT environment and rest easy knowing that Latitude E-Family laptops—and your company data—are secure and protected anywhere in the world.
• Know your data is secure with Dell’s Data Protection | Encryption and protect your data from the unexpected mishaps with Dell Fast Response Free-Fall Sensor and StrikeZone™.
• Control who has access to your data with Dell Data Protection | Access, contactless smart card and fingerprint reader login access options.
• Help prevent system viruses and contain data leaks with port control options.
Manage and maintain your fleet of Latitude E-Family laptops with ease from planning and deploying to ongoing maintenance and support.
• Confidently plan future product roll-outs with Dell Latitude’s long lifecycles, transitions and ImageWatch™ ad- vance look at software and hardware changes.
• Upgrade or service key components conveniently via one single access door.
• Save time and money with Dell KACE™ easy to use systems management appliances.
• Know you have a partner with Dell for maintaining and supporting your systems with a wide range of customiz- able and globally focused service and support options.
DELL LATITUDE E5420 - Core i3-2330M Refurbished Laptop
|Processor (CPU):||Intel Core i3-2330M, 2.20 GHZ|
|Memory (RAM):||Choose option|
|Graphics:||Intel HD Graphics with Dynamic Frequency|
|Display:||14.0" HD Anti-Glare LED Display (1366 x 766)|
|Hard Disk:||Choose option |
|Operating System:||Choose option|
|Audio:||Stereo Speakers (High Quality Speakers)|
|Slots:||Memory Card Reader, 54mm ExpressCard|
|Ports:||RJ-45/Ethernet, 4 x USB 2.0, Microphone/Line-In, Headphones/Line-Out, IEEE 1394a, HDMI, Docking Connector, VGA|
|Dimensions:||35 x 3.25 x 24 (W x H x D cm)|
|What's in the box:||1 x Dell Latitude E5420 - Core i3-2330M Refurbished Laptop |
1 x Laptop Charger
Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Product’s description, we provide a warranty from delivery and for a period of 3 months on all registered machines. For batteries the warranty period is thirty (30) days. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described below.
The warranty does not apply to any defect in a products arising from:
a) fair wear and tear;
b) willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
c) your failure to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions;
d) any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers; or
e) any software installed by you or on your behalf; or any file corruption, internet usage or any virus or bug which infiltrates or damages the products.
The warranty described above. shall apply to hardware products only. Batteries will only be considered defective if they have less than 50% capacity remaining. If you are a consumer, as defined in the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EC (as amended), this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
We reserve the right to test any products returned to us in accordance with these Terms. If, on testing, it transpires that you have not complied with the provisions of these Terms and/or any products returned to us is damaged through misuse, is missing parts or is in an unsalable condition due to your own acts or omissions, we will have no liability to repair or replace the products and shall be entitled to return the products to you in their existing condition.