- Desktop PC
Designed to help simplify IT by reducing cost, deployment time and maintenance, the Dell Latitude E5510 and E5410 laptops deliver reliable mobile computing with increased flexibility and proven durability.
Dell Latitude E-Family laptops unite dependable, long-lastingdesign with professional style.
• Lasting Durability: All Latitude E-Family laptops from everyday ultra-portables to the ruggedized ATG and XFR undergo rigorous durability testing, as well as accelerated life testing that simulates real-world usage. The result: business laptops that are designed to go the distance.
• Strength & Sophistication: Reinforced hinges and rugged system latches add durability against the rigors of everyday use.
• Design That Works with You: Enjoy wireless mobility, or go wired when the situation demands it with a range of ports and intercompatible E-Family docking options.
• Slim, Reinforced Displays: Advanced LED technology enables Latitude E-Family laptops to have thin widescreen displays while remaining exceptionally durable under everyday use.
• Critical Data Protection: A fast response free-fallsensor on the motherboard, along with a Dell StrikeZone shock absorber, can protect your data against system drops even if the laptop is turned off. Optional solid-state drives allow for fast, reliable data storage.
Whether in the office or around the globe, Latitude E-Family laptops can simplify productivity for mobile collaboration.
• Easy Global Collaboration: The latest wireless options let you connect with colleagues from virtually anywhere. A light sensitive webcam and noise-reducing microphone for speech enhancement can be paired with speakers for an optimal videoconferencing experience.
• Smart Controls: An intuitive, gesture-enabled touchpad lets you work smartly and comfortably in virtually any situation.
• Keyboard: Featuring anti-microbial protection.
With their emphasis on stability, inter-compatibility, global support and business-class control, Latitude E-Family laptops can help save IT time and money within your organization..
• Family-Level Compatibility: The Latitude E-Family is designed for compatibility so, whether you’re working from home or from headquarters, you can effortlessly dock or share AC adapters with other E-Family users.
• Globally Standard Platforms: IT can standardize EFamily laptops to a global configuration at the time of purchase, making it easy to resolve issues and order additional accessories later.
• Long-Life Stability: A 15-month targeted lifecycle, managed transition periods and a targeted 5-year stability for E-family docking makes it easy to maintain a consistent work environment while planning for future deployments. Additional service and support options can further extend the product lifecycle.
• Advanced Security & Systems Management: All Latitude E-Family laptops include features designed to simplify data protection, asset monitoring and remote management while allowing for fast IT response to business threats.
DELL LATITUDE E5410 - Core i3-370M Refurbished Laptop
|Processor (CPU):||Intel Core i3-370M, 2.40 GHZ|
|Memory (RAM):||Choose option|
|Graphics:||Intel HD Graphics with Dynamic Frequency|
|Display:||14.1" WXGA Anti-Glare LED Display (1280 x 800)|
|Hard Disk:||Choose option
|Operating System:||Choose option|
|Audio:||Stereo Speakers (High Quality Speakers)|
|Slots:||3-in-1 Card Reader, 54mm ExpressCard|
|Ports:||RJ-45/Ethernet, 4 x USB 2.0, Microphone/Line-In, Headphones/Line-Out, IEEE 1394a, SmartCard Reader or Type I/II PCMCIA (PC Card) Reader Options, Docking Connector, VGA|
|Dimensions:||33.8 x 3.3 x 24.4 (W x H x D cm)|
|What's in the box:||1 x Dell Latitude E5410 - Core i3-370M Refurbished Laptop
1 x Laptop Charger
Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Product’s description, we provide a warranty from delivery and for a period of 3 months on all registered machines. For batteries the warranty period is thirty (30) days. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described below.
The warranty does not apply to any defect in a products arising from:
a) fair wear and tear;
b) willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
c) your failure to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions;
d) any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers; or
e) any software installed by you or on your behalf; or any file corruption, internet usage or any virus or bug which infiltrates or damages the products.
The warranty described above. shall apply to hardware products only. Batteries will only be considered defective if they have less than 50% capacity remaining. If you are a consumer, as defined in the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EC (as amended), this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
We reserve the right to test any products returned to us in accordance with these Terms. If, on testing, it transpires that you have not complied with the provisions of these Terms and/or any products returned to us is damaged through misuse, is missing parts or is in an unsalable condition due to your own acts or omissions, we will have no liability to repair or replace the products and shall be entitled to return the products to you in their existing condition.