- Gaming PC
- Desktop PC
Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
R Series at a Glance
Leading-edge SATA 6Gb/s storage solution designed to dramatically increase productivity application performance
High endurance MLC-based design with best-in-class reliability features
Advanced feature-set includes power loss data protection
Raising the Bar in Performance
• Nearly double the speed of the previous generation
• Delivers the performance of hundreds of hard disk drives in a single server
− Over 550MB/s of throughput
− Up to 80,000 4K random write IOPS
Reliable, Longer-Lasting, & Secure
• DataWrite Assurance™ (data preservation in case of sudden power loss)
• Data fail recovery ensures superior reliability
• Maximized product lifespan with write amplification as low as 0.2
• Intelligent block management & wear-leveling for increased endurance
• Advanced security with 128-bit AES encryption support
• Strong error correction for enhanced data integrity
Flexible Design with a Wide Array of Configurations
• Deneva 2 comes in an industry-standard 2.5” model; however, its unique architecture can be tailored to fit specific applications
Cost-Savings that Other SSD Lines Cannot Deliver
• Alternative flash options provide a greater spectrum of price per IOPS
• Support for next generation NAND flash geometries
OCZ Deneva 2 200GB
Enterprise Class SSD 200GB
Unless expressly stated otherwise in the Product’s description, we provide a warranty from delivery and for a period of 3 months on all registered machines. For batteries the warranty period is thirty (30) days. However, this warranty does not apply in the circumstances described below.
The warranty does not apply to any defect in a products arising from:
a) fair wear and tear;
b) willful damage, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
c) your failure to operate or use the products in accordance with the user instructions;
d) any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorized repairers; or
e) any software installed by you or on your behalf; or any file corruption, internet usage or any virus or bug which infiltrates or damages the products.
The warranty described above. shall apply to hardware products only. Batteries will only be considered defective if they have less than 50% capacity remaining. If you are a consumer, as defined in the EU Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EC (as amended), this warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
We reserve the right to test any products returned to us in accordance with these Terms. If, on testing, it transpires that you have not complied with the provisions of these Terms and/or any products returned to us is damaged through misuse, is missing parts or is in an unsalable condition due to your own acts or omissions, we will have no liability to repair or replace the products and shall be entitled to return the products to you in their existing condition.