Your role will be to research products online to list across multiple market places. This will involve competitor analysis, writing product descriptions and understanding customers' requirements and interests in order to gain sales based on an informed buying/selling decision. Using this combined knowledge, you will then input product information into specialised software in preparation of uploading across the market places and/or placing individual product listings from excel based worksheets.
You will have a team of people who will support you and as a team your aim is to grow and expand the company.
Your role :
- Grow our Ebay / Amazon / Website business throughout the UK, Europe and USA
- Expand our online sales by growing other prominent online marketplaces throughout the UK, USA and Europe, ensuring best practice
- Ensuring feedback and product rankings are optimised
- Manage and analyse listings and content to ensure maximum visibility and sales
- Manage sales by engaging and monitoring marketplace marketing activities
- Analyse product sales and channel performance to deliver optimum profitability and agree targets
- Reporting to management.
- Identify new product opportunities to grow sales
- Work with internal personnel such as sales and warehouse teams to ensure success.
What qualities are we looking for:
- Bright mature individual with a strong interest in sales
- Strong management, communication and inter-personal skills
- Hard working and persistent
- Independent with the ability to use their initiative
- Confident and determined to succeed
- Reliable and committed, willing to 'go the extra mile'
- Knowledgeable about Social Media, Ebay, Amazon and other selling platforms
- Excellent understanding of the online space
- Online sales / e-commerce (inc. website, eBay and Amazon) management experience
- Online marketing (inc. PPC and SEO) and analytics
- Commercially aware with strong analytical expertise
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial flare, driven and motivated
- Good at planning, prioritising, organising and multitasking
Additional skills required but not essential:
- Ebay and Amazon product listings experience, order management and sales
- Experience of working in an e-commerce business
- Experience using order and inventory management software (e.g. Linnworks)
- Experience in digital marketing (newsletters, PPC, SEO, Social Media etc)
- Experience in CMS (e.g. BIG Commerce)
- Understanding onsite analytics, especially Google Analytics
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage a broad and varied workload, including a combination of both analytical and creative tasks
- Natural enthusiasm and an engaging communication style, with the ability to quickly build rapport with peers across multiple teams
Why work for Kelsus-IT
- A career path with a successful, growing company
- Opportunity to progress towards Account Management
- One to one training with the companies top performing salesman or E-Commerce Manager
- An exciting, vibrant working environment
- An open flexible structure where you can express your ideas and contribute to the growth of the Company
- A competitive salary and the opportunity to earn generous bonuses
- Various incentives including trips abroad
- Staff days out
If you like what you’ve read and believe this role is perfect for you, send us your CV together with a cover note detailing why you would be a great fit for this job.
Send your CV to: email@example.com